WHAT DOES HTA DO FOR YOU?
HTA IMPROVES YOUR PROFITABILITY AND GROWTH BY . . .
- Actively lobbying for your interests before the County, State, and Federal legislative arms.
Why? So your fiscal and operational concerns are made known to advance, or to mitigate, legislation in order to reduce your cost!
- Producing a bimonthly newsletter, a website, and periodic magazines to keep you informed of industry developments.
Why? What you don’t know will hurt you. Knowledge can reduce your cost!
- Working closely with County, State, and Federal agencies.
Why? They affect your everyday operations, avoiding delays and citations reduce your cost!
- Working as a liaison with you, the public, business community, and the media.
Why? Maintaining a wide web of good relations is good business; and can reduce your cost!
- Providing motor carrier safety compliance consultation, offering Driver Improvement Program classes, hazardous materials training classes, and forklift training.
Why? Compliance with the law avoids citations and can reduce injuries or worse. The all reduce your cost!
- Providing other consultation related to operations, street conditions, Public Utilities Commission, Administrative rules, etc.
Why? Compliance and knowledge reduce your cost!
- Developing group program opportunities.
Why? To reduce your cost!
- Participating in the business community with various organizations like the American Trucking Association, American Bus Association, American Society of Association executives, Chamber of Commerce, Hawaii Tourism Authority, Oahu Metropolitan Planning Organization, the Tax Foundation, and the United Motorcoach Association.
Why? We need to keep abreast of various developments in different industries to give you a heads up and to reduce your cost!
- Providing you a forum to communicate with your peers through the board meetings, membership meetings, safety meetings, and our annual meetings.
Why? Networking serves to increase your revenue and to reduce your cost!
IT INCREASES YOUR OPPORTUNITIES!!!